Home » Paul Hesse
2010 Year In Review
As the year comes to a close I want to thank everyone for their ongoing support of the flight school and again congratulate those that made incredible achievements in 2010.
Over the past 12 months we ...
- Settled into our new home at the Henderson Oxford Airport (KHNZ)
- Added a twin engine PA-23 Piper Apache Geronimo to the flight line
- Started offering multi-engine and complex aircraft training
- Taught 3 private pilot ground schools with 23 students
- Conducted 16 biennial flight reviews (BFRs)
- Hosted an open house and gave over 87 rides on International Learn To Fly Day to promote general aviation and the Henderson Oxford Airport
During the year we proudly watched as 16 students made their first solo flights ...
... and saw 11 candidates through successful check rides:
In-between we made a trip to OshKosh in the Apache, kept up with ongoing maintenance (can't run a flight school without it), welcomed "sparky the spark plug" dog to the family, and even raised a couple of award winning chickens!
It was a good year. See you in 2011 -